pilates mat classes t&c's
- Mat classes are run in terms of approximately 10 weeks. These terms will roughly follow the NSW school term.
- Casual holiday classes may be scheduled, dependent on numbers
- The term must be paid for upfront, to secure your spot. The cost is $130 for 10 weeks (no private health insurance rebate applies).
- You can join at any time during the term, a pro-rata rate applies.
- Classes you are unable to attend (i.e. 24 hours notice given) can be made up during the same term. This is dependent on a space in another class being available.
- Classes not attended are forfeited.
- Casual spots may be available; they must be paid for at the time of booking ($18).
- No refunds are given for casual classes that are not attended.
- In the event that a class is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Vanessa will schedule a make-up class.
Clinical Pilates T&C's
- Classes are available for purchase casually, in a pack of 6, or in a pack of 12.
- An initial Pilates assessment must be completed before enrolling in a Clinical Pilates class
- Classes bought in a pack, are valid for 6 months
- Cancellation fees (equal to the cost of the class) applies for cancellations under 24 hours